More about Concrete core drills wet use 5/4"UNC
When optimizing diamond drills, high efficiency and high cutting speed always contradicted each other.Since the arrival of the new V-MAX and ARIX diamond drills, this has come to an end:
The V-MAX diamond core bits are specially developed based on the power of the drilling machine. This means a suitable diamond drill for every power.
The V-MAX range has been developed for heavily reinforced (boulders) concrete and consists of three types:
- V-MAX ST, for drill motors with a power between 2.0kW and 3.5kW
- V-MAX ST RAPIDO, for extremely fast drilling with drill motors with a power between 2.0kW and 3.5kW
- V-MAX HI, for drill motors with a power above 3.5kW
The titanium-coated diamond grains in the segments of the ARIX diamond core bits are positioned 3-dimensionally at a specific distance from each other so that they can perform optimally. Here too, we have an extensive assortment to achieve an optimal result:
- ARIX, for (manual) drill motors with a capacity of upto 3.5kW for normal concrete
- ARIX H/S, for drill motors with a capacity of upto 3.5kW in very heavily reinforced (boulders) concrete.
- ARIX NEW, for drill motors with a power between 3.0kW and 7.5kW in very heavily reinforced (boulders) concrete.
Testing and practical situations have proven that extremely high cutting speeds can be realized at high efficiency. Due to the high cutting speed and lifespan, the (wage) costs per drilling will decrease considerably!